Thank you all for a lively discussion! And a special
thanks to our gracious host--It was indeed a discussion to go
down in the books!
Aunt Mary, Mom, & Vanessa
A few of the questions/observations that came up
in The Rose of Jericho discussion:
- What did you think about Solomon?
- I love the relationship Countess had with her son-in-law.
- Why did Johnnie Mae feel so strongly about what truthfully
stood between and ultimately changed the way she acted toward
- What was really going on between Johnnie Mae and George Landris?
- Do women give up some things when pursuing an accomplished
- Did Johnnie Mae and George Landris have something going on?
- Why do friends go off on another friend without knowing all
- Let's talk about the brother!
- What about Flick? Wasn't he awful!
- What do you do when you're wrong about a friend you've just
- Can people of the opposite sex have a relationship without
crossing the line?
- Let's talk about the ending of the book how it as well as
the rest affected us.